Today we are talking about ways that Web 2.0 tools, such as wikis, blogs, podcasts, and many others, can be used in classrooms to enhance learning! I’d like you to experience leaving a comment on a blog. Find the link for this article that says “comments.” Click on it, and post an answer to at least one of these questions:
- Do you have any ideas about how you can use a Web 2.0 tool in your classroom to enhance your curriculum, motivate your students, or communicate with the community?
- Who do you think the “community” might be?
- Can you think of any ways another type of teacher might use one of these tools?
- At first the concept of Web 2.0 may be hard to grasp–it was for me. Do you have any questions?
- You are some of the first teachers in SCS to look at Web 2.0 in depth as a group. Any suggestions for other teachers as they take this inservice or as they begin to work with these tools? Any suggestions for me?
- Do you know of any other Web 2.0 tools you think others might find useful?
You do not need to leave your email address or a webpage. Thanks for sharing! Not only will you have a chance to comment on a blog, you will be helping other teachers and me!
6 thoughts on “Hello, Web 2.0 Workshop Participants!”
I’d like to see teachers giving me suggestions on my blog.
I’m really excited to learn about podcasting!
I hope I learnsomething I can understand and use.
I don’ know but am looking forward to learning about it!
Hopefully I will have a comment soon!
I REALLY ENJOYED USING THE PODCASTS WITH MY SPEECH STUDENTS.