So I’ve had a couple of requests for directions on making Bitmoji icons for Office 365 email. To make this a little more “educational” I am going to add that once you learn how to do it, you could considering making Bitmoji stickers for your classroom. I’ll add a link for directions on how to do that at the bottom.
To Create a Bitmoji Profile Picture for Office 365:
Set Up Your Bitmoji on Your Phone
- Download the Bitmoji app to your phone (if you don’t already have it). Create your account.
- Customize your Avatar on your phone.
Install the Bitmoji Chrome App on Your Computer
- Open Up Chrome and install the Bitmoji Chrome App.
- Login to the Bitmoji Chrome App with the same login as your phone.
Save a Bitmoji to Your Computer
- Click on the Bitmoji Extension and find the Bitmoji you want to use.
- Right click on the Bitmoji and choose Save image as…. Save it to a place wehre you can find it again (maybe your desktop).
Change Your Profile Picture in Office 365
- Now login to Office 365 Mail.
- Click on your profile picture (it may just be your initials) in the top right corner.
- Click on the picutre icon.
- Choose Upload a new photo
- Adjust the photo as needed and then click Apply.
Using Bitmoji in the Classroom
After you’ve customized your email, you may want to consider using Bitmoji in the classroom! Check out this great blog post about how to make Bitmoji stickers!
Why I Bitmoji? If I’m being completely honest, I bitmoji because I am obsessed and I find joy in sending and receiving bitmoji. And all the cool kids are doing it!